Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Posts: 004 - Enhancements to My Proposed TW-Channel Tool

As promised, I have listed more things I believe the proposed TW-Channel Tool should do to make this channel easier to use and enhance its capabilities.  I've done so, by editing my original proposal post, adding more ideas, and making the text a bit more readable, too.  Please click on this link to my old Post 011 "WANTED: A TeamWork Channel Tool!" to see what I'd like to add to it.  I highly recommend you watch Post 011, as I may update it more in the future.

You know, I really should have made the title of that post "NEEDED!!: A TeamWork Channel Tool!" Hopefully, with the number of people reading my blog growing steadily, I'll be able to get input from others to better define the NEED for this tool!

No comments: