Thursday, October 12, 2017

HIMX Flag Pattern

Channel Challenges for Technical Analysts - 10/12/2017


It has been a long time since I worked on this. Losing ones job, taking away funds, means, no MetaStock, so I had been unable to generate any new posts about my charting methods, TeamWork Channels. Here are my to latest charts. They are both of HIMAX (HIMX), and reflect two views of the same thing. I had thought that HIMX was in a Pennant pattern, but it failed, but looking again at the chart, I became aware that was actually forming a FLAG pattern. Here are my two charts on HIMX, indicating that sometime soon, possibly as early as Monday, the prices will hit the Flag Bottom, and begin to rise to the top of the Flag. At that point, perhaps a couple weeks out, it should penetrate to new highs, once the Flag pattern is completed. I recommend buying as soon as you see the prices touch the bottom of the Flag.

I currently own a whopping 8 shares of HIMX, and early in January 2017, I realized the Ford shares (F) I had bought for him were going nowhere, so able some research, I determined that HIMAX was likely the small company that Apple had selected to provide a critical new 3D and intelligence chip needed for their new iPhone, which is due out before the end of this year. If I can come up with some more money, I intend to buy as much of HIMX as I can. This Flag Pattern should make it worth every penny I can find!

If you have read my old posts, you should be aware of how my TeamWork Channels work, and how to place them on your charts, but if not, please free to ask questions. I'd love to help you learn this method of mine. As before, click on the chart image to enlarge either or both of them.



No comments: