Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Posts: 002 - NEW!!! My TEAMWORK CHANNELS(tm) Plug-In PROPOSAL!

Updated New Post 004 --- My Proposed TEAMWORK CHANNELS TOOL plug-in !!!

In early April this year, I met with Jeff Gibby at MetaStock's office to show him my PowerPoint Presentation about the new TeamWork Channels Tool.  He was impressed and asked me for some details, and, how much I'd like to charge for the Plug-in!  He said that the programming team was fully booked getting the newest version of MetaStock ready for release in May.  He said that after the release, we would get together to begin developing my plug-in.  Meanwhile, I am working on an instruction manual and a curriculum for a training class to introduce my Plug-in.

In early May, my wife and I took a two-week trip to Hong Kong.  We stayed with her older sister and met other relatives in Hong Kong.  We had planned to visit Xiamen, China, where my wife was born.  Sadly, because of Roxana new US Citizen status, China's representatives said China could not give her a visa.  She would have to get it from the US Government because she is now a US Citizen.  She must get it from the US Government, they insisted. Unfortunately, the US Embassy in Hong Kong was closed.  Roxana was very upset, but we will try again next year.

The trip was not wasted, though.  We had a good couple of weeks visiting my wife's older sister, and her cousins, etc.  Her nephew, Michael, drove us all over Hong Kong, showing us the sights, etc.  He is a brave and skilled driver, and that is a VERY good thing, or I might not be typing this right now.  Hong Kong is an amazing place, but the TRAFFIC is horrendous!  Thankfully, Hong Kong is VERY SERIOUS about making people learn to drive well, and I'm grateful for that!  We returned home safely, hauling my wife's many gift items, and sadly, a Major Case of JET LAG!

After our return, Jeff contacted me to let me know that as he was going to Sales trip to Europe for the latest release of MetaStock.  He would be back in late May or Early June.  We planned to meet in June to begin the development of my plug-in.  The tentative retail price currently is $299.00, but that could change once development-costs are considered.

As soon as I can, I plan to update my PowerPoint Presentation, after Jeff and I have discussed the details of the development, and perhaps I'll be able to post a copy of it here, along exactly what the price might be.  As the details of development and programming are not known, as yet, we cannot give you a specific time that it might become available.  But, we will announce it, and its purchase cost, as soon as we can.  Hopefully, that will be before the end of July this year.

Meanwhile, watch this BLOG for announcements, please.  I would welcome your feedback and emails, although I may need to defer specifics until later.  I promise to keep you updated as soon and as often as I can.  I hope to be able to offer a discount for readers of my blog, especially if you'll pass the word around about my plug-in becoming available.


Robert B. McKinnon
TeamWork Channels(tm) Creator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Robert,

is it launched yet?

Best regards.

-zhao

ERRC'S DAD said...

To: Zhao

No, I am sorry to say I've not begun the new blog,
but I am preparing some charts to post when I do.

Thank you for your question and your interest in my charts
and commentary.

Robert McKinnon