Sunday, May 20, 2007

Post 010: Sorry for delay, technical difficulties!

I apologize for how long it has taken to come back and make a new posting. My old HP with XP on it got messed-up and when I got it back 'corrected' suddenly I could no longer log in to my Blogger editing tools, it would just keep redirected me back in an endless loop. I found that I could access it from any other computer, so now that I have a new system, I'm going to be posting again.

I'm surprised but pleased to note that I have several pretty consistent visitors that have spent a fair amount of time reading my posts. I am grateful to all visitors, but I'd really like to see some posts from you out there.

I'm going to be posting my desires for a TeamWork Channels tool in MetaStock, hopefully tomorrow. See you in my next post. -Robert

JUMP TO MY NEXT POST
=================================

site stats